👋 Hi there. If you'd like to reach out to us for any reason, we'd love to hear from you. There are a few different channels to connect with us depending on what you're looking for.
💼 Sponsorship Enquiries
If you'd like to publish a sponsored story on SUPERJUMP, reach out directly to our Editor in Chief. All sponsored stories are surfaced both on SUPERJUMP and across our social media channels. Please note that all sponsored content must adhere to strict guidelines, including:
- The story must be directly relevant to our audience (i.e. a gaming-related feature).
- Embedded links must be relevant to the story and must not be associated with adult or harmful content.
- All sponsored stories must go through our standard two-stage editorial process before publication.
✍ Join Our Team
If you'd like to see your own writing here on SUPERJUMP, we'd love to work with you. Simply fill in our author application form to get started. Here are just a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Gain access to the SUPERJUMP Discord server. It's a super-friendly place where our team socialise, collaborate, and share job opportunities.
- Work closely with editors who are focused on developing your skills and making your writing the very best it can be. SUPERJUMP actively supports our writers to connect with both paid freelance and permanent jobs in the industry; this includes providing formal references.
- Participate in our Writers of the Month program (each month, selected authors receive a $50USD tip from SUPERJUMP).
🎮 Submit Your Game
Maybe you are building a game and you'd like to have others try it out and write about it. We understand how difficult discovery can be, especially for small or solo developers who are competing with hundreds of other releases each year. Fortunately, we love writing about games, especially if we find one that really resonates with us.
If you'd like us to check out your project, reach out to our editors. Before you do though, bear in mind the following:
- Like all media outlets, we do receive many press releases and offers for keys. For this reason, we can't guarantee a response via email. However, where capacity allows, we'll let you know if we plan to cover your game. This leads to a second point:
- We never assign specific game or reviews coverage to our team. When we receive a key for a game, we broadcast it internally to the team. If an author is interested in the project or feels they have particular expertise in the relevant genre, they'll pick it up and write about it. But this isn't guaranteed; we hope you understand. 🙏